TRAINING SPRING - 2010 Calendar
Enterprise Integration with Spring Training
TRAINING IN COOPERATION WITH SPRING SOURCE UNIVERSITY
Rome 4 May 2010
4 consecutive lessons. Each lesson has a duration of 6 hours and takes place during the hours between 9.30 and 16.30 (with a 1 hour break for lunch)
Rome: via Lazzaro Spallanzani 36/A
Up to 12
Enterprise Integration with Spring is a four-day workshop led by SpringSource engineers covering today's most important topics and technologies related to enterprise application integration. This hands-on training teaches how to apply Spring to solve integration problems that face server-side developers.
Students will learn how to:
- How to design and implement asynchronous, event-driven, message-oriented systems with Spring JMS
- How to use Spring Integration to implement Hohpe and Woolf's Enterprise Integration Patterns
- How to cut through hype and understand 'buzzword' topics including SOA, ESB, and REST from first principles
- How to design for concurrency using the latest from Spring and java.util.concurrent
- How to optimize performance across integration boundaries
- How and when to use remoting technologies such as RMI and Spring's HttpInvoker
- How to choose integration technologies, with analysis and tradeoffs of ESB, POX/HTTP, RPC, JMS and more
- How to build batch processing systems using Spring Batch
- How to make the most of directory technologies including LDAP and JNDI
- Web Services approaches and best practices: making sense of SOAP, WSDL, and REST
- Strategies for advanced transaction management including when and how to use JTA and XA transactions
As a world-class SpringSource training workshop, Enterprise Integration with Spring is hands-on, comprehensive, and up-to-date with the latest in technology and industry best practices. In this course, you will work with and integrate realistic enterprise applications. You will leave able to be immediately productive applying the technology to solve real-world integration problems.
This course is a perfect next step for Core Spring alumni. It is also suitable as a first course for enterprise Java developers who are familiar with Spring basics and seek comprehensive coverage of Spring for systems integration development.
Each participant should come with his/her own notebook with the following minimum requirements to partecipate in the Flash Media Server 2 course:
- Intel Pentium 4 processor
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2, Windows XP Professional, Windows 2000 Server, or Windows Server 2003
- 1 GB of memory
- 300 MB of available hard-disk space to install
Those who are not equipped with a notebook with the above characteristics may rent a PC for the entire course. Please inform us a few days in advance if you require this service.
1.975 euro + iva.